Top 10 reasons why you achieve more with a personal trainer
So why will you achieve better results with personal training? Here are my top ten reasons…
- You are both in it together, you are a team! Personal training is a results-based business, and rightly so, the Personal Trainer’s reputation relies on his/her client’s results.
- Personalised Individual Program. Every session will be planned with your specific fitness goals in mind, this will enable you to get more work done in less time!
- Motivation is key! Having a Personal Trainer with you to push you to do that little bit extra is what gives you great results.
- Accountability. You have booked your session, paid your hard earned money and the trainer has committed to you. You will not want to let yourself or your Personal Trainer down now!
- Have fun! Your training sessions will be designed to be as fun and varied as possible.
- Less injuries means more time to exercise and improve! It is easy to hurt yourself in a gym but by doing exercises with correct posture and form you will avoid injury. Exercises will also be provided to help avoid future injuries by improving your balance, strength and core stability.
- Nutritional advice. Good nutrition plays a major part in achieving great results. Your body needs the right type, and amounts of food to exercise and live a healthy life. 70% of sucessful weight-loss will come from improved nutrition with only 30% from exercise.
- Non-judgemental support and guidance. You will never be made to feel inadequate or judged. Your Personal Trainer only cares about you and your success!
- Work around your time schedule. Could you train before work? After work? On your lunch break? Sometimes having a busy life is just an excuse, a good Personal Trainer is happy to fit in sessions around you.
- RESULTS! Working with a Personal Trainer will allow you to achieve the results you cannot achieve on your own. Short and long term achievable goals will be set for you, which will lead you down a path to success!
If you would like me to be your Personal Trainer, or if you have any questions please get in contact – 07921 295 934.
I will commit to achieving your goals, can you?