Welcome to my first blog as a fully qualified Personal Trainer. Having been a Professional Footballer for fifteen years I gained valuable knowledge about fitness and healthy living.
After recently completing my Level 2 and Level 3 personal training qualifications, I am really excited about my new career and passing on some of that knowledge to my clients. My drive and enthusiasm can help you, please read on to see how
Do any of the following apply to you?
- Are you sick of paying expensive gym membership? Signing up to 12 month contracts? Paying monthly direct debits and feeling like you are wasting your money?
- Do you find large gyms intimidating? Feel like everybody is watching you? Don’t know where to start?
- Are you looking for a more personal and discreet service?
- Do you lead a busy life and need a quick, well planned workout?
- Do you want to get in shape and tone up for a special occasion? Wedding? Holiday?
- Has your doctor told you that you need to exercise more? Lose weight?
- Would you generally like to feel better about yourself? Build confidence?
- Do you want to build muscle? Bulk up?
- Have you got a fitness goal you would like to achieve? A charity run/marathon maybe?
- Do you play a sport and would like to improve your performance?
If the answer to any of these questions above is “yes”, then personal training could be just what you need.
For more information on personal training please call 07921 295 934.